Understand. Unobstacle. Unleash.
Helping build and grow new innovations
India is a country blessed with both youth power and diversity. It would be a shame if this powerful demographic were not encouraged to harness its inherent spirit of innovation and enterprise. And Praavega – the inculator is here to do just that: urge the youth to believe and build on original ideas with digital technology to solve problems.
However, that will happen only when young entrepreneurship is given the benefit of experience and understanding that comes from the three dimensional perspective of innovators, investors and industry at one go. The Praavega platform that stands on the key exponentials of deep domain and technology, culture of IP, disciplined execution, customer value and global networks will be teamed with frictionless entrepreneurial infrastructure to bring back the spirit of courageous innovation to India.
At the forefront of innovation and business
Mr. Srinath Devireddy (Sri)
Srinath Devireddy (Sri) President and Co-Founder of Praavega Systems is an entrepreneur and investor with years of experience as a senior leader in several world class organizations. Sri runs Adroitent, a Health IT focused product engineering services company he co-founded in 2006.
Sri was the India MD of TRX, a global IT provider to the Travel & Transportation industry. Prior to relocating back to India, Sri was a senior executive at Travelocity where he was the first COO of the company. Sri held various leadership roles at Sabre Inc. Through his role as a promoter of Praavega, he mentors aspiring entrepreneurs. He has specific interests in Digital Health, Edutech, Agritech, and Digital Marketing. He helped incubate a few companies in this space such as GenY Medium, GenY Labs, and eKincare. Sri’s driving credo is that a responsible and enduring business must contribute consistently to the overall good of communities.
Mr. Anshoo Gaur
Anshoo Gaur is CEO and Founder of Praavega Systems, India’s first startup InculatorTM. Till July 2016 Anshoo was the President and MD of Amdocs India, an Officer of Amdocs Ltd. (NASDAQ: DOX), and a member of the Amdocs’ Global Management. Under his leadership, Amdocs India became the largest operating geography, a product and services powerhouse delivering a significant portion of company’s global revenue and profitability. Prior to joining Amdocs, he has held a variety of leadership roles at EDS/MphasiS and Sabre Inc.
Anshoo is the winner of several awards, including Bloomberg-UTV CXO IT MNC Business leaders of the year Award 2010. He is a regular speaker at various industry forums, organizations and educational institutes. Passionate about driving social change, Anshoo is also the founding curator of World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers Community hub in Pune, India. He is a trustee Pune City Connect, an advisor to Mentor Together, and guides budding entrepreneurs on leadership, innovation and technology. A realist to the core, Anshoo believes in building a fact-driven, transparent, objective and scientific culture at Praavega.
What sets us apart
What sets the Praavega culture apart is our core value-system that unites, identifies and anchors us to each other as well as to our startups.
What drives us
- India has incredible wealth of young talent on one side and a huge set of complex problem that need to be addressed.
- The current maturity of the startup ecosystem is such that much of the innovation is ‘copy-cat’, and not enough B2B and solving complex problems.
- There is an urgent need to use disruptive technology to address problems in the key areas of a) Healthcare b) Education c) Agriculture d) Energy e) Environment f) Security
- A good idea, our own or scouted from another, deserves to be nurtured and scaled up in due course.
- Building a culture of innovation that can hold its own in both Indian and global markets.
- With globalization being the order of the day, it is necessary to provide solutions that are top of the line and resilient enough to withstand change.
- The greater good as well as profitable numbers go hand in hand.